Thursday 18 October 2007

the story so far!

(By the Hubs)
Well , where do I start?!

How about with a portly maharaja wearing a striped turban, sharp moustache and pointy shoes - yes, im talking about Air India....

My flight out was delayed 3 hours!
After confiming that I will still get my connection to Bangkok I waited, borded the plane, and in true indian stylee it was another 30 minutes late!
Would I get my connection?! I didnt know, the air hostesses were as helpful as a wooden toaster.

So what happend next?
Luckily, I got my connecting flight...only because the connecting flight was late!! But my baggage didnt!
This meant all I had was the clothes on my back and what money I brought, the Thai airport staff were so helpful in locating my bag, but the same be said for the Air India staff who weren't even answering their phone calls.

I arrived in phuket yesterday and went out and bought some clothes phone charger etc. I called Bngkok airport who told me they found my bag and it has been flown to phuket, I got it this morning! wooo hoooo!

Mark my words, Air India will pay!
Im going to make paper airoplane effergies and burn then in true Indian style.

How was bangkok?
I didn't see much, got there late, went for a walk in China Town, really built up and crazy, didn't like it much. Went to the gurdwara there, darbar was locked at 7pm, they do samapthi at 6.30pm.

How is Phuket?
I'm in Phuket town and its acutally really nice, cool sino Portugese architecture surrounded by green mountains, really nice and chilled. People are nicer too. I went out and had some 'Kin Jay' food, which is the festival where people go vegi amongst other things. really nice and cheap, but really very too hot and firesome! took almost 1.5 litres of water to put the flames out!

Pics too come guys so stay locked!

2 comments:

Preet said...

awwww im so jealous (well only for the latter part, don't envy you at all for the beginning bit!

I wish I was there! :o(

Preet said...

we want pictures! we want pics! we want PICS!!!!