Monday 28 January 2008

Big Bad Biker Chic

That'll be me! Yup - I have finally conquered the dreaded bike! (ok so its only really a scooter, automatic one at that!)

So far, Gurcharan has been the rider and I'm the one that sits in the back suddenly aware that I must do my prayers more regularly!

But yesterday, I overcame all fear and rode with Gurcharan sitting behind me (feverishly doing his prayers!)

Gurcharan has become quite the rider. He is pretty good and I do find that I feel more and more relaxed sitting with him. If you recall, I put a post on the first time we hired a bike - a rainy wet day riding on a muddy sloshy road with puddles as large as ponds in their own right! But he manouvered through it like a pro - very impressive stuff!

Gurcharan has already decided to buy a scooter when we get back to London. We got an email from a friend about the ridiculous price of fuel in London - I think everyone will be considering buying a scooter!

No comments: