Friday 8 February 2008

Tailor made!


Fatso gets a suit because fatso cant get suits that fit anymore! If you ever come to thailand you will notice the number of tailors and massage parlours dotted around, sometimes two or three in a row.
"Mind where that hands going mate!"

Since the last time i came to Thailand in 2006, i wanted to get a suit made to my specification and made just for me for a price i am willing to pay. So after making a few inquiries i settled on one shop. After speaking to the guys and making sure we were on the same page we made a deal on two suits, two shirts and two ties package.
Breath in!

I just had my first fitting and have asked for some afterations to made, things seem to be looking good. I will let you guys know how it works out when i collect just before we fly to India.

No comments: